WHY THE “ISRAEL NOW PROJECT”?
"The ISRAEL NOW PROJECT is a California-based 501 (c) (3), non-profit foundation dedicated to educating and empowering Christians to both understand and support Israel, while tangibly make a positive difference to both the nation of Israel and each believer’s personal faith journey and biblical understanding."
The Israel Now Project is one of a growing number of non-profits that exists to support Israel. More than ever before in history, Israelis are reaching out to Christians. They are in critical need of Christian support to counter the escalating hostility as the media continues to portray Israel in a negative, destructive light. The Israel Now Project seeks to bless all citizens of Israel - Jews, Arabs, and Christians.
Biblical and factual teaching, as well as encouragement to the Christian community in its immanent role in regards to supporting Israel, is vital to all aspects of Israel’s existence.
The Israel Now Project will help educate believers to understand:
- We are living in the times prophets foretold 2500 years ago (Ezekiel 37-39; Zechariah 12).
- The world in increasingly turning against Israel.
- Most Israelis are barely able to make ends meet and a large percentage live in poverty.
- The Church today has the privilege of being a key support to Israel during her suffering. They have a unique calling to stand up against anti-Semitism and do everything they can to make sure another Holocaust occurs.
- Christians are called to love all in the Land and actively work towards peace (Proverbs 16:7; Romans 12:18).
- Christians are called to participate in bringing Israel’s sons and daughters home to Israel, never to be uprooted again.
“Thus says the Lord God, ‘Behold, I will lift My hand in an oath to the nations, And set up My standard for the peoples; They shall bring your sons in their arms And your daughters shall be carried on their shoulders” Isaiah 49:22
“I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them, “says the Lord your God.” Amos 9:15